Out Now: FK5’s Cinco To The Brinco ft. Empresarios w/ Remixes
Cinco To The Brinco ft. Empresarios
by Fort Knox Five
FKX093 – Fort Knox Recordings
Out now for purchase:
Streaming now here:
1. Cinco To The Brinco ft. Empresarios (Basement Freaks Remix)
2. Cinco To The Brinco ft. Empresarios (Farid’s 22 & P Remix)
3. Cinco To The Brinco ft. Empresarios (Omegaman Remix)
4. Cinco To The Brinco ft. Empresarios (Original Mix)
5. Cinco The Brinco (Basement Freaks Remix Instrumental)
6. Cinco To Brinco (Farid’s 22 & P Remix Instrumental)
7. Cinco To The Brinco (Omegaman Remix Instrumental)
8. Cinco To The Brinco (Original Instrumental)
9. Cinco To The Brinco ft. Empresarios (Farid’s Ode To The 90’s Dub Remix)
10. Cinco To The Brinco ft. Empresarios (Farid’s 22 & P Bonus Beats)
Hot on the heels of the chart topping 24 Hours To Set It Off and Pressurize The Cabin singles, Fort Knox Five is excited to present the next single in the series. Get ready for the funky, tropical sounds of Cinco To The Brinco featuring Empresarios with sizzling-hot remixes by Basement Freaks, Farid and Omegaman.
Longtime Fort Knox Recordings remix ringer Basement Freaks was tapped to rework Cinco To The Brinco and the result is on point. Starting with the organic elements of the original, he injects a heavy dose of bass and percussion, which simmers until the drop, creat- ing a moombahton-flavored glitch-hop masterpiece. Fresh off the re- lease of his fourth album, Basement Freaks has been killing it both in his native Greece and abroad with his new tunes. This remix perfectly showcases his talent and wide array of styles.
Well known in the Washington, DC music scene as the driving force behind both the Eighteenth Street Lounge and Rhythm & Culture Recordings, Farid delivers the goods on his first remix for Fort Knox Recordings. Farid turns up the heat with a house-flavored, piano- heavy indie-dance remix, that is sure to get everyones hands in the air. In addition to his stellar 22 & P remix, Farid has also cooked up two bonus versions for the DJs, including his stripped down, late night Ode To The 90s Dub mix and a Bonus Beats mix.
Sydney-based producer Omegaman steers Cinco To The Brinco into a retro 70s funk and rock vibe. With live bass and a groove that takes it back to the Doobie Brothers, he brings a classic Fort Knox approach to his remix. As the only Aussie on the label, Omegaman displays his breaks and funk chops on this instant classic.